Hi All,

I'm slightly unsure whether the topic is more suitable here or on Docker
forums - anyway I decided to post it here.

I have a pipeline whereby I have a job to build my Docker images using the
Docker cloud plugin ( building 2-3 images at a time, application, db, proxy)
In a separate job I used to run docker-compose which would start my
containers and a separate container to run the test. In this setup I had my
Jenkins master and Docker engine co-located on 1 server.

version: '2'
services:
  abc:
    image: abc
    hostname: abc
    links:
     - abc-mongo
  abc-mongo:
    image: abc-mongo
    hostname: abc-mongo
  tester:
    image: maven:3.3.9-jdk-8
    hostname: tester
    links:
     - abc
    command: mvn -q  -f /cucumber/pom.xml clean integration-test
    volumes:
     - /${PWD}/cucumber:/cucumber

Following some consideration I've decided to move Docker to a different
machine and now I've got this problem where mount the cucumber folder is
impossible as the machine is not the same.

Any suggestion on this in terms of best practices and solution? Thanks