I am thinking about the following use case

   - Use the jgitflow-maven-plugin to create for each feature a branch.
   This plugin sets in the pom a branch dependent version number
   (x.x.x-<branch_name>-SNAPSHOT).
   - In Jenkins a multibranch job is triggered. It performs the maven build
   and deploys the results. The produced items are identified by
   groupId:artifactId:version
   - In a final steps the job analyzes the pom and scans the dependencies.
   This brings me the list of consumed items (also identified by
   groupId:artifactId:version)
   - Store somewhere the produced and consumed items for the job
   - Lookup all jobs which consumes my produced item and trigger a build.

Is an implementation of such an use case with the current feature set
already possible?

Does Jenkins have a place where the produced an consumed items of a job can
be stored? Jenkins is a distributed system. The information must be shared
between all slaves.