Hi All,

I have added the office 365 connector plugin.and also add the connector in
Microsoft team channel.I have add the web hook URL to job configure.It Send
the build status message into Microsoft team.but it does't notify that.If
we go the team,It show the message.but it doesn't notify the message.this
is one question.another question is ,the notify message had view build
option.I have click the view build option it run in the local host.

Thanks,
Kalirajan G