I am not able to approve a stage using blue ocean UI (when using the input
step). Neither it shows something like "Waiting for your approval" when an
approval is required.

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-JfBoZzOhLSI/WElJNUqI-qI/AAAAAAAADJg/4TlrKzKoLA08SnisSdwpvmprLt54kQ-3wCLcB/s1600/Capture.JPG>