I'm new to Jenkins and would like some quick answers before I start digging.

1- I want to use Jenkins as a framework for testing our Windows Desktop
applications (not web apps).  Can I do so?  I imagine I can.

2- I do not want to use Jenkins as a source versioning system.  I just want
to use it to drop the completed app (exe) and test using MTEST, NUnit or
JUNit..   Can I do this?

Thanks,

NR