Hi,

Pre moving all of our builds over to Pipeline, we had a few builds that
required being triggered off of a URL change.

We used the URL Trigger plugin, available here:
https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/URLTrigger+Plugin

We'd like to still have something like this for our current setup.  All of
our projects have moved to the Github / Multibranch Pipeline plugin, so
every one of our builds are defined by Jenkinsfiles, and the project
properties are defined in our Jenkinsfiles.

Is there a nice way to get the same kind of build trigger that was possible
with the URLTrigger plugin?  It does not appear that that plugin as been
updated in forever, so I don't believe it supports Pipeline configuration.

Anything taking its place?

Or, workarounds others have used?

Thanks,
Greg