Hello,

Please stop spamming the Jenkins CI Users mailing list with your job
postings. Users seeking a job will go to a website specialized in
that. We don't need all your IT-related job postings spamming our
inboxes too. Thanks.

Jenkins admins,

Do you consider these posts to be acceptable? I for one think that
they have no place on a technical mailing list for an open source
project. If you agree, consider implementing some bans for repeat
offenders (hint hint, the post I'm replying to is about the fifth
posting in a couple of minutes to this list.)

Sean