All:
We are using the test results analyzer plugin and really like the output
and statistics it's showing. What we're really hoping to do and what
would be nice is to be able to aggregate the data so that in a
multi-configuration build, the data is shown for all of the axes in the
matrix.
Does anyone know if this is possible? I read through all the comments on
the wiki and seen people asking but I didn't see any response. If this
is not possible, I know there's a jenkins dev list, but I'm running out
of time in which I can work on this. I'm happy to repost there, but any
tips on how to extend this plugin to support what I'm going for would be
great. Even if you want to point me to plugins that show results based
on a matrix. I'd also be open to any other plugins that work similar to
test results analyzer and have the same support.
Thanks,
--
Take care,
Ty