>From my experience, having multiple pipeline jobs polling for changes
causes confusion from the end-user. It seems better to have one "master"
job that polls and runs all the other builds. Also it seems Jenkins jobs
(including pipeilnes) are quite happy to build concurrently, but I don't
know how to handle it yet. So I've selected "Do not allow concurrent
builds" in the master pipeline job. As a result, the job will queue.