Hello:
On 12/15/2016 8:50 AM, prakash damodaran wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am new to Jenkins. I am facing issue on configuring my GitHub
> repository with Jenkins. Please see the error below. It would be great
> if i get a lead on this issue.
>
> Failed to connect to repository : Error performing command: git.exe
> ls-remote -h

My command looks a bit different, but things you might want to check:
Under the configuration tab, there should perhaps be an error about why
it couldn't connect. If that's what you're seeing, make sure that you
have git installed, and that it's in your path and jenkins can access
it. It also wouldn't hurt to run the command it's trying (make sure you
copy and paste it as I think you mistyped in this mail). Also if this
isn't a public repo you'll need to set that up as well.
HTH,

> Thanks,
> Prakash

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-users/e5ed69ce-b2c2-4eb5-be03-89cec3974e4f%40googlegroups.com