From: <jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Rajesh Khatri
<rkkha...@gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, December 20, 2016 at 10:23 AM
To: Jenkins Users <jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Jenkins with Oracle

Hello,

We are in process of identifying a custom Build/Deploy solution and need some
inputs. We are mainly a Oracle E-business Suite shop with few custom Mobile and
other in-house applications.

Wanted some help on below points :-
a) Will Jenkins be  a good fit for our organization.
b) Is there a Plugin for deploying E-business Suite Components ( Oracle Forms,
Oracle Reports, PLSQL, OAF ).
c) IS there any plug in for deploying Oracle Fusion Middleware components.

Any help will be really appreciated. Please forward me any reference or example
if you can.

Thanks a lot.
jenkinsci-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:jenkinsci-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-users/06d061bc-aa5e-4f9c-b0ec-20d377dcae9c%40googlegroups.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-users/06d061bc-aa5e-4f9c-b0ec-20d377dcae9c%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.