Hi Ohad! As I understand from your kind message, the job DSL is not
available in a Jenkinsfile. The jobDsl trick is clearly a hack and I prefer
keeping it simple, even if try-finally and if-else constructs don't really
belong to a declarative way of describing a pipeline.

May I ask if you think this (configuring the mailer publisher via
stage([$class:
'Mailer'])) is intended or just not implemented yet?