Hi everyone,

I'm having some problems trying to publish scoverage reports on Jenkins.
I'm using Pipelines configured by a Jenkinsfile.
I tried with publishHTML, the report seems to be there in the build but
when I open it only a couple of blank frames are shown.
Then searching I found there is a specific Jenking plugin for Scoverage, I
installed it but I can't find any entry for it in the snippets generator,
so I tried a couple of random syntaxes without any luck :)

What is the proper way of publishing a scoverage report from a Jenkinsfile?

Thank you all,
Gaston.