Hi Ian,

In my case I created my own HTML with those specific job trends images url:

- *YOUR_JENKINS_URL*/job/*YOUR_JOB*/*test/trend*

I do also use a similar approach with the Plot plugin and the Build trends:
- *YOUR_JENKINS_URL*/job/*YOUR_JOB*/*plot/getPlot*?index=0
- *YOUR_JENKINS_URL*/job/*YOUR_JOB**/buildTimeGraph/png*

You can resize those images by adding *?width=750&height=450* to the URL

Those urls can easily added as dynamic images to any Wiki system, such as
Confluence or any other similar one and it works like a charm

I hope it helps