Hi guys,

I've been upgrading some Jenkins instances from 1.651.1 to 2.19.4, I did
upgrade all those plugins dependencies and missing ones to be sure all of
them would be loaded accordingly, but for some reason I'm seeing the below
message:

*Warning!* Jenkins initialization has not reached the COMPLETED
initialization milestone after the configuration reload. Current state is:
"Loaded
all jobs". Such invalid state may cause undefined incorrect behavior of
Jenkins plugins. It is likely an issue with the jenkins initialization or
reloading task graph. Example: usage of @Initializer(after = InitMilestone.
COMPLETED) in a plugin (JENKINS-37759
<https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-37759>). Please report a bug
<https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/How+to+report+an+issue> in the
Jenkins bugtracker.

Current state is "Loaded all jobs" and I don't see much exceptions or
errors in the jenkins.log file, so I wonder, whether the above message is a
genuine issue and if so, how I can debug further.

Thanks