Hi ,

After reading thru' OWASP dependency check plugin wiki and JIRA issues, I
could not find examples of simple usage of this plugin in Jenkins Pipeline
with the exception of this code snippet (sourced from one of the PR
conversations in this plugin's GH page):

step([$class: 'DependencyCheckPublisher'])

I would like to collect data from OWASP dependency check by scanning mostly
Python-ish codebase.

Has anyone tried this combination i.e Jenkins Pipeline + OWASP dependency
check ?

NOTE:
There is not much documentation available here too,
https://github.com/jenkinsci/dependency-check-plugin

Appreciate any pointers on this topic.

/Ram