Hi.
I have 2 jenkins jobs(both runs on amazon EC2 nodes).
One archive some file as artifact. Second is defined to have an access to
those artifact.
When I comes to second node (that access artifact, created by first one) I
see that those artifact lays under directorry :
*workspace\label=windows2012Aws_ONE_LOCAL_MSSQL*
Where *windows2012Aws_ONE_LOCAL_MSSQL *is name of primary job - that
creates artifact...
Is there some Jenkins mnemonic, that I can put in my second job - to point
my script (power-shell) where ios those file located? Or I have to use
hardcoded path %workspace%../../../*label=windows2012Aws_ONE_LOCAL_MSSQL *like
I have to do now?