Thanks James, I actually did this before.
When I tried the I see that the volume gets over-written and some how the
CF executable is still missing from the new image. Below is my Dockerfile.
I see that the curl script downloaded and extracted the cf tool, but there
are some intermittent containters being deleted and the final image never
had the cf in it.

#

# Create an image for jenkins blueocean version along with CF CLI installer

#

FROM jenkinsci/blueocean:latest

WORKDIR /var/jenkins_home/

RUN curl -L