Hi there,
i'm trying to use jenkins swarm client to do automatic discover of agents
in my internal network.

We have deployed latest version of jenkins with needed plugins and we are
trying to configure jenkins so our swarm client can auth using
login/password provided.
We've tried to use role based strategy plugin thinking it would ease our
job, but we may have missing something as we have found the exact roles to
give to the user used to auth.

Auth seems to be ok , but we still have these messages:
Failed to fetch slave info from Jenkins CODE: 403
Retrying in 10 seconds

anyone may give tips ? :)

Thanks a lot for your help :)