Hi,

I´m writing some job-dsl-plugin based scripts to generate all of our
jenkins-jobs.
The sample at https://github.com/sheehan/job-dsl-gradle-example had no
dependencies to Jenkins, Plugins, ... until recently.

Now it has, and it´s installding required plugins using Gradle.

What is the traditional way when using Maven´s pom.xml? Is there any
support from jenkins-test-harness side,
to get required plugins installed before launching and running the tests?

Thanx for any hints,

Torsten