> On 22.02.2017, at 06:52, Cody Konior <c...@codykonior.com> wrote:
>
> I'd like to somehow separate on the Jenkins page the difference between jobs
> which failed due to a build/script error versus jobs which had failing tests.

Jenkins has the three states Stable/Successful (inconsistently named on the
UI), Unstable, and Failed.

Unstable means it built successfully, but has failing tests.

Failed mean it didn't build successfully.

So you'll need to instruct your build tool to not fail the build when tests
fail, and instead (either through a plugin providing integration with your
build tool, or e.g. generic log parsing) set the build status to Unstable.