Hello,

we are using for some global shared pipeline libraries from git repositories. When we now have a multibranch pipeline build and it detects a new commit on the actual job repository, it does not just list the changes of the pipeline job, but also from the global library in the list of changes (see screenshot*). I guess because it checks it out as part of the build flow.

My question:
- is this intended behaviour, or a bug?
- if intended, can I prevent this somehow?

* In the screenshot on the first entry is actually from the commit triggering the pipeline. The others are changes from the global pipeline libraries (which contains the scripts + configurations).

Thanks,
Elmar