Hi,

I still got some trouble with my Linux master and Windows slave that often
hang.

I don't have anything into the jenkins.log to help
Feb 25, 2017 3:05:41 AM hudson.model.AsyncPeriodicWork$1 run
INFO: Started Workspace clean-up
Feb 25, 2017 3:05:41 AM hudson.model.AsyncPeriodicWork$1 run
INFO: Finished Workspace clean-up. 29 ms
Feb 25, 2017 6:03:12 AM hudson.triggers.SCMTrigger$Runner run
INFO: SCM changes detected in Bodycad cpp projects »
CAD_CPP_ContinuousBuild. Triggering  #105
Feb 25, 2017 11:31:25 AM hudson.model.AsyncPeriodicWork$1 run
INFO: Started Download metadata
Feb 25, 2017 11:31:30 AM hudson.model.UpdateSite updateData
INFO: Obtained the latest update center data file for UpdateSource default

The dmesg -T on the server doesn't help much either but I got the following
error after forcing restart Jenkins:
[Mon Feb 27 11:43:37 2017] CIFS VFS: Send error in Close = -512
Yes the server build info are locate on a CIFS share. I had some CFIS error
before, I increased the VM memory and tweak the vm_dirty* parameters to get
ride of those.

This often occur right after a bat command on the slave
bat returnStatus: false, script: "\"${bcad.msbuild_current}\"
${bcad.msbuild_solution_name} ${bcad.msbuild_default_arg} /t:Build"

The command seem to have successfully completed into the output log but
then nothing happen and I cannot kill the build, the Web GUI is accessible
but nothing can be done to un jam them, I have to restart Jenkins, which
try to recover the build and fail since it a sequential sequence at at that
point.

This doesn't show up when starting the build manually. Any way to debug
this? It's really interfering with our build system and lock Porject and
Slave.

Jerome