I have an ant and shell script based
build->deploy->test->uploadToRepository process for 50 modules. If one of
the module fails it should not stop the whole process! Each of the module
process except deploy step can work in parallel. Below is a small chart
representing it:

build            test - upload
build - deploy - test - upload
build            test - upload

My question is how it can be implemented in Jenkins using pipelines? And
that the whole process is shown as a tree that I can easy control if some
of the modules is not build correct.