Hi

My Jenkinsfile  has a boolean parameter, and I would like to enable a
parameter via

  - user selection
  - ENV set at the job where my groovy will detect and flip the param

However, I can't find any hook into those 2 options at top folder level

Thoughts?

-D

to be more concrete,  this particular job that I have must perform
sonar:sonar, and my jenkinsfile disable this option by default

I am using declarative pipeline syntax