Hi,

Performance Plugin (
https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Performance+Plugin ) recently
received pipeline support.

I tried it and it works great in a pipeline.

In the old Jenkins UI, after the job completes, there is an icon visible
which is labelled "Performance Report".  Clicking on this takes you to the
performance
report.  It looks like this:

https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/download/attachments/42468533/perf-report.png

However, if I look at the same job in the new Blue Ocean UI,
there is no link to the "Performance Report".

What does the Performance Plugin need to do in order to
make the "Performance Report" visible in the Blue Ocean UI?

Thanks.
--
Craig