Hi,

I am trying to figureout the plugin for delete the old build history,
trying to keep only last 30 days data only, and i am trying to delete all
the projects from one location.
EX: In teamcity from root project using clear rules we can clean all the
data at a time for all the projects.
 Same like i need some plugin or solution for Jenkins..
Please help me some body about this this.

Thanks,
Sandeep