Dear Associate:

We have a job opportunity with one of our clients. Let me know if you are
interested or any of your referrals who might be interested for the below
job opportunity.

Job Title                       : AD Admin

Location                       : New York

Position Type                : Long Term Contract

Work Authorization        : US Citizens / GC.

*Required Skills:*

·         Monitor maintain AD environment

·         Monitor, maintain AD server hardware and OS; perform
backup/restore of AD infrastructure

·         Implement Security Guidelines in Active Directory

·         Create / Maintain GPOs, Bitlocker, LAPS

·         Manage single sign-on platform (OKTA), AAD connect, O365
integration

·         Support application team in integrating AD/OKTA

·         Support and Monitor Microsoft ATA (Advance Threat Analytics)

·         Support Microsoft Direct Access Servers

·         Support Public Key Infrastructure

·         Support DNS infrastructure

·         Maintain Active Directory, DNS infrastructure

·         Maintain server hardware and OS; perform backup/restore of AD
infrastructure

·         create / Maintain GPOs, Bit locker, LAPS

Thanks & Regards

*Peter Bates*

Business Consultant

*Global Interworks Staffing Solution LLC*

Email : pe...@gissllc.com

www.gissllc.com