Hi,

I am trying to implement a standard pipeline using Shared Libraries in
Jenkins. I understand the directory structure for the same.

(root)

|----- src

|----- vars

|----- resources

I have declared variables in vars directory in groovy files. How I can
access these variables in the groovy files src/com/xyz/a.groovy.

vars/b.groovy

import groovy.transform.Field

class Git {
   @Field final Name = 'xyz'
}

return this;

I want to access the value of Name variable in src/com/xyz/a.groovy. Is it
possible?

Any kind of help is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Sanjiv