Hello all,

Having a bit of trouble with the Release Helper Plugin with trying to update
Jira issues. I had this working briefly, but then it seemed to go sideways when
we changed the Jenkins server. The version of Jenkins is the same, 2.46.1, as
is the plugin v 1.3, the only main difference is the underlying OS of the
server, Ubuntu -> RHEL.

We're trying to update the issue using the "Extract ticket keys from the commit
messages of the pull request" with the following regex:
'(?<key>[A-Z0-9]{1,10}-[0-9]+)'

This had worked previously, but now it fails the build with this:

ERROR: Build step failed with exception
RestClientException{statusCode=Optional.of(400),
errorCollections=[ErrorCollection{status=400, errors={}, errorMessages=[Error
in the JQL Query: Expecting a field name but got 'null'. You must surround
'null' in quotation marks to use it as a field name. (line 1, character 2)]}]}
at
com.atlassian.jira.rest.client.internal.async.AbstractAsynchronousRestClient$2.apply(AbstractAsynchronousRestClient.java:166)
at
com.atlassian.jira.rest.client.internal.async.AbstractAsynchronousRestClient$2.apply(AbstractAsynchronousRestClient.java:160)

Any pointers would be appreciated as the page for the plugin is nice, but this
section is a bit light. Our builds are triggered by the GitHub Pull Request
Builder Plugin (v 1.35.0) and we have a hook which requires the commit message
to have the Jira id as the first line of the message.

Thanks,
chanda