I'm trying to create a groovy script where I set the release permissions
fort he M2 Release Plugin. But I can't figure out how to do that. The build
in permissons can be accessed via hudson.model.Item.PROPERTY, for example
hudson.model.Item.CANCEL. But hudson.model.Item.Release just returns "No
such property".

Any ideas on how to access this property?

import hudson.security.*

def job = Hudson.instance.items.find{job -> job.name == "MyJob"}
def authorizationMatrixProperty = job.getProperty(
AuthorizationMatrixProperty.class)

authorizationMatrixProperty?.add(hudson.model.Item.CANCEL,"TESTUSER")
authorizationMatrixProperty?.add(hudson.model.Item.RELEASE,"TESTUSER")