Thanks Sebastian for the pointer..

We are using Powershell remote session using WinRM service and then trying
to run the installation interactively.

We tried with the solution provided by Benjamin in earlier post ad are able
to install interactively. However, require a user session available.
Meaning when I am on windows box through RDP the installation goes through
, but if I minimise the window or disconnect, then it does not work. Any
further configuration required for the same?

Is Autoit an open source tool?

Regards
Milind