I am selecting below option in my build pipeline, where internally i would
checkout a repo and work on it. But the worspace with the repository clone
is still there in every job execution and this is creating problems for me.
I have to manually delete the worspace on the server everytime to make it
work and this is so annoying.
Also, i think this cleaning option is not applicable for the workspaces
created on slave nodes, but i am not sure. How can i make sure that the
workspace is wiped-out everytime with a job, on master and on every slave
node it will use.

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-xJiJuU1VAPY/WPiBiAFSz5I/AAAAAAAAE08/wpuerL_UaqE6S1hNuMatTm2n10r_6_5RACLcB/s1600/j.JPG>