Allow me elaborate my question,

We use Multi-branch Pipeline plugin and run CI for each git push to an open
PR.

I need more control to this behavior, for example:

- Run CI only for the first push or,

- Run CI for PRs with specific label for every push or,

- Run CI upon specific comment whether labeled or not.

Is there a way to achieve any of the above if not via GUI then via scripted
Jenkinsfile?

Thanks