Hi, Stephen. Thanks for your reply.

I'm not sure about X-Forwarded-Host. I think we tried that, but I'll have
to check with our SA, and he's not here right now. I'll get back here as
soon as I find out.

We did try a couple of iterations where we tried to redirect
https://our.server.name/ to http://localhost:8080/jenkins, but we gave up
on that. Both IIS and Jenkins are now using the same context root (just
"/").

Our desired configuration is IIS on port 443 (https) talking to Jenkins on
port 8080 (http) on the same server. That's how we've got it right now.

Terry