I don't think the list of plugins used by a build will really satisfy your
request. There are very useful plugins which are not used by any build.

The thin backup plugin and the configuration slicing plugin are two plugins
which are examples of plugins that are likely not referenced in a job, yet
are quite useful in a Jenkins server.

My preference has been to copy the names of the hpi and jpi files in the
plugins directory and use them as the definition of the relevant plugins.
A plugin which is not executed is quite low risk, while missing a plugin
that you need can cause many problems.

Mark Waite