Idea discussed with Alvaro Lobato: introduce an "options" Map<String,
Object> as a parameter of withMaven(). We will also make these options
configurable at the Jenkins global level then at the folder level.

See sample below

node {
    stage ("build") {
        git "https://github.com/spring-projects/spring-petclinic.git";
        withMaven(
            maven: 'maven-3.3.9',
            mavenSettingsConfig: 'maven-settings-for-gameoflife',
                skipArchiveGeneratedArtifacts: true,
                fingerprintDependenciesExclude: "org.springframework.*"]
            ) {
            sh "mvn clean package"
        }
    }