Hi,

I think I have a simple question but I am new to Jenkins so I'm not sure
how best to solve it.

I have two parameters to my build (ghprbSourceBranch and ghprbActualCommit)
one of which I want to use to name my build so I have the branch name in
the build name, and one I use to select the actual commit to build. This
works fine when called from the pull request builder. However I also want
to be able to build the same job manually (Build With Parameters). I don't
want to have to specify both parameters as this is error prone The end
result of this is that I want to be able to name my job:

if ($ghprbSourceBranch != "")
  Build Name = job-${ghprbSourceBranch}
else
  Build Name = job-${ghprbActualCommit}

Is there a way to do this? I tired setting Build Name with POSIX shell
substitution - ${ghprbSourceBranch:-$ghprbActualCommit} - but it didn't
work.

Any help greatly appreciated, thanks!