Hi All!

A rookie question... ;)

I've got a project where 'source' code of the web application (PHP)
comes from SVN repo and the installers (for the deb and rpm packages) do
come from GIT (each from separate repository). What would be the best
approach to automate such a build (I know it's a fake build because of PHP,
but anyway...) in Jenkins? At the end of the day I would like to trigger the
Job not only by changes in main PHP source, but by changes in any of
installers as well...

Maybe I'm wrong, trying to create one complex job with multiple build
steps and having 3 different jobs for that would be better (maybe even
more, because installer for Windoze stays in product roadmap as well, so
sooner or later it will be necessary to create one).

Cheers,

Kirill