Into pipeline they are working to certain extent, but you have to take
special care when declaring the usage of the body (it does not support
windows \ into the path, convert to unix path type):

emailext body: '${JELLY_SCRIPT,template="/path/to/templatefile.template"}',
subject: 'subject', to: 'myt...@test.com', replyTo: 'jenk...@test.com',
mimeType: 'text/html';

I for one also made a replacement function to replace the variables into
the template file and write it again with the replacement.

   1. read the template with special string to be replaced
   2. replace some variables into the string
   3. write the template into the tempo folder of the master (since a few
   release it no more check on the slave with absolute path).
   4. Send the tempo filled copy.

It's the best way I found to do this with a few function I load every
project. I give it a dictionary to replace all values into the template. I
also have something that convert windows path to Unix path style and
generate the whole body entry with a simple path. So I don't bother with
what is available or not into the Jelly context/parsing anymore. It give me
more freedom and I known what to expect every time, I also have some style
replacement based on the project (devel, official, etc) that I can now
inject based on the project/branch/result...

Another fun part, is to combine multiple template part together based on
the build results ;-)