I have two project have Jenkins file in each of the project. Want to build
the project on each commit from so that both Jenkisfile used for Building.

I have sample project here https://github.com/JinnaBalu/jh-microservices

this is a JAVA Spring MVC, Microservices application having one gateway and
one microservice, I may add multiple in future.

I want to create a Jenkins pipeline when i commit. able to build when i use
the single project single repo having Jenkins in the root folder. but fails
when multiple project with one repo.

I read about the change directory and doBuild
    changedDirectories.each { directory ->
       dir(directory) {
         doBuild()
       }