The issue is with the Sectioned View Plugin, the last release changed the
way display name worked. Perhaps the intent was to not support html for the
display name so this will be viewed as ok or it is supposed to work and
there is no test that verifies operation from release to release. If html
is supported for the display name, then there should be a test that
verifies that it displays as html in a browser. I am not familiar with the
jenkins test framework for testing of operation from the browser.