Hi Everyone,

Is there any way to get build number, build status and log information of
all upstream jobs of a build pipeline.

 I have many jobs connected to each other. A  triggers B, B triggers C.  I
do not want to send success email for every project but want to send email
on last downstream build success. But email should contains links to logs
for all upstream builds.

The Mail content would be like:

Job A: Bud number #1 SUCCESS Console output: <console link>
Job B: Bud number #1 FAILED     Console output: <console link>
Job C: Bud number #1 SUCCESS Console output: <console link>