Hello Jenkins users,

I created a groovy script where I generate some values that I'm reading
from the builds.
It seems that due to the fact that I use system groovy script build option,
the build still runs on a slave ?
Is there a mistake or a setting that must be made on the master ?

Building remotely on frv0021g <http://rbvs210a:8080/computer/frv0021g> in
workspace D:\MB_MFA2_18_SCU\JenkinsWorkspace\workspace\__PMT Collect K1 and
K1Lite
FATAL: T:\040_PMT_SwEMT\Jenkins\KPIs\EUROPE\K1.csv (The system cannot find the
path specified)
java.io.FileNotFoundException: T:\040_PMT_SwEMT\Jenkins\KPIs\EUROPE\K1.csv (The
system cannot find the path specified)
        at java.io.FileOutputStream.open0(Native Method)
        at java.io.FileOutputStream.open(FileOutputStream.java:270)
        at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:213)
        at java.io.FileWriter.<init>(FileWriter.java:107)

*Shouldn't have run exclusively on the master machine and not have this error?*

Thank you,
Vlad