I am facing same issue where i spin a jnlp slave using cygwin shell, and
runs a jenkins pipeline job run inside docker

Here is the error log. The job bails out before spin docker container to
build

Running shell script
sh: /cygdrive/c/views/jenkins/workspace/xxxx@tmp/durable-1398ef71/pid: No such
file or directory
sh:
/cygdrive/c/views/jenkins/workspace/xxxx@tmp/durable-1398ef71/jenkins-log.txt:
No such file or directory
sh:
/cygdrive/c/views/jenkins/workspace/xxxx@tmp/durable-1398ef71/jenkins-result.txt:
 No such file or directory

I am on windows 10 with jenkins master as docker container (jenkinsci:LTS).
The slave is on same host using cygwin with access to docker

Thoughts?

-D