favorite
<https://sqa.stackexchange.com/questions/28272/jenkins-unexpected-eof-while-looking-for-matching-build-step-execute-shel#>

I have specified C:\Program Files\Git\bin\sh.exe in the Jenkins Global
Configuration Shell. And following is my command to run the cucumber feature

pwd
cd C:\"Test folders"
pwd
bundle exec cucumber features\test.feature

                  when I click on Build Now the test failed and I am seeing
the following error can someone please tell me what went wrong? Thanks

         unexpected EOF while looking for matching `"' Build step 'Execute
shell' marked build as failure