I'm running the latest Jenkins docker image (2.60.1) with the latest
BlueOcean plugin set (1.1.4) installed.  I'm following a generic tutorial
that walks you through setting up your first pipeline.  Here are the steps
I'm following:

 1) Go to BlueOcean and click "Create a new Pipeline"

> It's time to create your first Pipeline.
> Create a new Pipeline <http://localhost:8080/blue/create-pipeline>

2) Choose "GitHub"
3) Provide GitHub Access Token
4) Choose Organization
5) Choose "New Pipeline" and select a specific repo (empty, only a master
branch with 1 commit for the README.md) and click "Create Pipeline"

The issue shows up at this point.  In the tutorial, blueocean looks for a
Jenkinsfile, reports back that one was not found (as expected) and then it
provides another "Create Pipeline" button that is supposed to take you to
the Pipeline Editor.  Instead, I'm seeing the following response:

> Pipeline Creation Pending...
> Pipelines are still waiting to be created.
> You may now return to the Dashboard to check for new pipelines.

I never see it fail in the UI or the logs and nothing else happens even
though the output suggests something is happening in the background.  If I
something but looks like it silently bombed out along the way.

I initially thought this might be a github access token issue but I tested
my access token separately and was able read/write the repo so that
wouldn't seem to be the issue.  The process also shows that the access
token is working as I'm able to list/select github organizations and
repos.  Any ideas what might be wrong here?

--

*Dan Kinon  *|  *Director of DevOps*
dan.ki...@agent.ai