Given you can reliably reproduce if can you open a new ticket with the
minimum steps to reproduce (this likely includes an msbuild project) and
include your plugin versions, build logs and a stack trace then it is more
likely to get fixed - if you can attach a support bundle
<https://wiki.jenkins.io/display/JENKINS/Support+Core+Plugin> to the JIRA
that will also go a long way in helping the dignosis

Many of the issues have no steps to reproduce and when we try to reproduce
the issue we just can not, some of them we believe are just duplicates of
JENKINS-34150 <https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-34150> (fixed)
but when the reporters neither confirm or deny this the issue can stay in
limbo.