Cannot be done from a Jenkinsfile.

You can do via the groovy console with something like

for (var f in
Jenkins.instance.getAllItems(jenkins.branch.MultiBranchProject.class) {
  if (f.parent instanceof jenkins.branch.OrganizationFolder) {
    // managed by org folder, leave alone
    continue;
  }
  // addTrigger will replace an existing one
  f.addTrigger(new
com.cloudbees.hudson.plugins.folder.computedPeriodicFolderTrigger("1d"));
}