Actually we are using a input step without a timeout fixed to one day (in order
to deploy the version which was deployed
during the last night on pre-prodcution server).
If you catch the timeout exception without any error, This tricks do the job.

Le mercredi 16 août 2017 à 02:22 -0700, Steven Foster a écrit :
> On Tuesday, August 15, 2017 at 6:09:04 PM UTC+1, Simon Richter wrote:
> > You are looking for the "Promoted Builds" plugin.
> >

> Ah, I did come across this but unfortunately we are using pipeline builds and
> it seems this isn't compatible

> roups.com.

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-users/4e285cf7-ba96-40a7-bcd2-d18
> 3cd72e472%40googlegroups.com.

Ludovic SMADJAR&D engineer - build process and development
JALIOS SA
http://www.jalios.com